Promoting your business
Regular events organized by the BSBA provide our members a platform for interacting and offer a variety of opportunities for networking, establishing new business contacts and new business opportunities. Our mission is to connect and grow opportunity for all who do business in Serbia and in Belgium.
The members help promote each other’s business, too.
Networking happens at our friendly, both formal and informal meetings and events.
Visibility & Recognition
- As a member, you get your business promoted on our online Member Business Directory.
- As members get listed in a directory, this information can also be available for them as a guide in the member’s communications.
- Depending on the membership level, members can get their logo placed on the BSBA Website.
Share Your News
- Share your company news – awards, new product offerings, expansions etc. in our Newsletter.
- Members can display the BSBA membership sticker / the BSBA logo on their Website and include it on their materials.
Social Events, Professional Development & Networking
Attend a variety of informal networking events as well as formal educational events – seminars, working lunches, business after hours, special events etc. which enable you to develop both personally and professionally. Covering key issues facing the Serbian market and our members, these events provide members with great opportunities to get to know new people and expand their prospect base. All membership levels give free or discounted access to all activities and events.
- Seminars/Working lunches
We invite guest speakers and experts to speak on current and for our members most relevant topics. Presentations are always followed by Q&A interactive sessions, discussions as well as experience and information exchange.
- Social Networking Events
The BSBA offers a variety of opportunities for its members to stay connected with each other and with the community.
Members have access to many free or discounted business networking events including both informal members-only gatherings and wider regional, national and international events.
- Contacts with relevant authorities at ministerial levels
The BSBA is an active working member of the Mixed Chambers Council at the Serbian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and brings issues, forwarded by the members, for discussion with and solution from the relevant authorities to the latter.
Please click here to see our members.
Belgian Serbian Business
Belgijsko srpska poslovna
Koce Kapetana 30/I app 2,
11000 Beograd - Belgrade
Srbija - Serbia
Milica Vranjanac, Executive Director
+381 (0)65 2139213
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE BSBA?
Click on the button below to fill in our contact form and we will return to you shortly!