Those of you interested in art and especially graphics will be delighted to attend the opening of the exhibition of the awarded authors from the XIX Biennial of students graphics, among which two Belgians from Antwerp – Ana Carolina Multas and Maartje Meert. On Thursday, 18th October, 19h, at DKSG (Dom Kulture Studentski Grad). The event is supported by the Belgian Embassy in Belgrade.
- Event: Business Btreakfast, by Confida Consulting d.o.o. and Gebrüder Weiss
- T&P SIGNED PPP AGREEMENT WITH THE REGIONAL WASTE MANAGEMENT CENTER HALOVO
- Pharmaceutical Trademarks: A Global Guide 2017/2018 – Procedures and strategies for pharmaceutical brands: Serbia
- Lecture „EU Investment opportunities in Serbia“ presented by Yngve Engström
- Exhibition of the awarded authors from the XIX Biennial of students graphics